Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I have been having such a great summer with my family & friends. We have done so many awesome things. After Ryan became completely potty trained we got rid of his binki. My best friend decided she'd have an "ice cream party" for him. She was pretty happy to hear he finally got rid of it.



Then that night poor Raegan came down with a fever. Over the next 2 1/2 days it got much much worse and I ended up taking her in when it reached 105.2. After having to get a catheter, have blood drawn & x-rays taken we discovered she had pneumonia. She ended up having to get to injection of antibiotics. We rechecked the following day and was given an oral antibiotic. Then about 10 days later we eneded up back at the office cause she was not showing great signs of improvement. Now we have her on an inhaler as needed and she is having a very hard time with lack of energy. She gets real tired quite easily. Not to mention she is also teething. Poor thing. Here are a couple pic's of her the day we got home from her first trip the the Dr.



A few days later Ryan got his first bee sting. He handled it pretty well too. I was proud of him. However now he is not too fond of bee's.



Then came Ryan's 3rd birthday! It was such a fun party!!! I had my niece here with me for 3 days helping me so much. She helped me make an amazing cake for him!



We just got home from our annual Yucaipa trip. We always have SO much fun when we go. We went down to the lagoon and played in the water. We played volleyball, horse shoes, had a water balloon fight, pot lucks, cards, camp fire, and much much more. It is never quite long enough though. Here are some pictures from our trip!

1 comment:

Jo Jo said...

All those pics are sooo cute! How is Reagan feeling now?