Monday, December 15, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

So we have been super busy lately. My husband has been working in Vegas a lot over the past 2 weeks. I did manage to drive out there WITH 2 YOUNG KIDS ALL BY MYSELF to try and surprise him. Yeah, that will never ever happen again. Then we had our family pictures taken in Old Town Orange, The Orange Circle. That went pretty well. The kids did good with that just so long as we had their organic animals cookies available at all times. What can we actually expect from a 1 and 2 year old? I have been lagging on getting pictures up from Raegan's b-day party and then Thanksgiving. Before I know it Christmas will be here and gone and it will be Valentine's Day. Oh gee's that's a scary thought. Well Jesse is coming home from Vegas tomorrow and I am SO excited for him to be back. I would never ever make it as a single mother. NEVER! And believer it or not one of my hardest challenges is that cooking for that one less person is harder than I would have thought. But more importantly I am sure the kids will be super excited to see that Daddy is back and that they get a break from their mommy.

I am going to try and get pictures posted soon.

No comments: