Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Update on the Moore's

So there has been a lot of stuff going on here in our house lately.

We rang in a New Year but we still have a lot of the same ol' "stuff" going on. For one every one in our family has been ill. It started with Jesse, then baby Raegan, then mommy, then Ryan. Now every one but mommy has this nasty rumbly wet cough that sounds miserable. My poor babies. They want to just play and be happy and healthy. But they have no appetite's and can't sleep well and just want to be held. Raegan is worse than anyone. My poor little lady bug!

We were extra blessed this past holiday season. We were able to share them with our nephew Tayler from Fargo ND. He flew in just before Christmas and just left Sunday morning. On top of spending Christmas and New Years with him Jesse was able to take him out dirt bike riding a couple of times and also go on a fishing adventure with him up north. So we were able to all keep him well entertained and busy while we had him here. Then we bid him a farewell with a "Good-Bye" BBQ here at our place Saturday night. As sad as it was to see him go we are thankful we got to spend even just 2 wks with him.

As some of you may know Ryan has been dealing with the ever so frustrating speech delay. Our pediatrician has been really trying to encourage us to have him evaluated for the past 6+ months. Well this morning we finally had that done. They came out to our house and did just that. He tested perfectly in every area except his expressive communication. Which they determined that he is at a 16 month old level. So we are starting speech therapy in the next 2 wks. Hopefully this will help him.

I could go on and on about all the little incidents that go on from day to day; like losing Raegan's VERY special blankie at Target today and mommy ending up in tears frantically racing up and down each aisle before finally finding out that some women was holding it clear in the other side of the store than we were even shopping, how that happened?!?! So I will spare you the hours of staring at your computer screen reading this crazy blog about "This Mama's Life" ;)

Until next time...
XoXo

1 comment:

Jo Jo said...

Hi! I didn't know how else to respond to your comment on my blog so I decided to do it on yours!!! Thanks for your kind words. I actually miscarried my first pregnancy too so I've been through this before but this time was so much different because no one knew! Anyways, God is good and I am doing fine now. I see you all the time at church too and I know that we are meant to be friends!!! Okay I promise I'm not creepy even though that sounded a little stalkerish!!! We do have so much in common and I always do want to introduce myself, but for some reason I don't! The next time we see each other we'll definitely have to officially meet. Anyways, thanks again for your encouraging words and I look forward to officially meeting you!