Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fun, Fun & more Fun!

We have had some GREAT times lately! The kids have able to hang out with a lot of other kids which is SO awesome!

We got to hang out with Noah and Maia one day last week. Ryan had so much fun hanging out with Noah for the day.
Raegan was busy practicing her free styling skills to be bothered with socializing though.




Then the following day we got to go spend the day at my best friends house. The kids always have a good time over there.
Ryan FINALLY peddled...They enjoyed feeding her turtles...



Saturday we went down to Doheny for the day for Reid's 3rd birthday party. SO much fun! The kids had a bunch of fun. Raegan was hillarious though. She did not like the sand in her toes so she wore socks the whole time. When she'd fall down she would land on her elbows in fear that her hands would touch the sand. I would never thought my little dare devil would dislike sand so much. Ryan ended up likeing the water even after telling me on the way there that he didn't want to go to the ocean cause thats where sharks are. He even accidently took a swim and thought it was funny!




I was so proud of them how how well they behaved. They LOVE getting out of the house!

1 comment:

Jo Jo said...

So cute! I love all the pictures...and Reagan's hair is adorable! I can't wait until Maia's hair is long enough for me to put in pig tails!