Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Catch Up Time

So, once again, I have a lot of catching up to do. Lots of things have happened since I last posted anything. First would be my AWESOME birthday. We got together with family for dinner.My amazing husband spoiled me. On my birthday he gave me an awesome new beach cruiser, which I had been asking for endlessly.Then when he got home from work he had his parents come over and watch the kids while he took me out to dinner, which was all a surprise!!! THEN, as if that was not enough, he through me a surprise party! Yep, he did!!! He is AMAZING!!!This is a picture of my cake that my family took to document just how many candles they had to put in my cake this year and how many holes it made in the cake!



The mood changed a few days later when our sweet baby girl fell and dislocated her elbow. I ended up taking her for her first trip the the ER. A few hours later we were home and she was in a sling.She healed up within a few days, thankfully!



We have been spending a lot of time outside, swimming, playing, going on bike rides, having friends over, ultimately having a great summer so far!


And then there was the 4th of July! We had SO much fun. We went to Aunt Betty & Uncle Joes to watch the Trabuco Canyon 4th of July Parade, which has become a tradtion. The kids loved watching the Firetucks, Horses, and other attractions, BUT the family favorite is always our Unicycling Sottosanto's!!! We had a great 4th, but we were certainly pooped by the end of the day!

No comments: